Kunming Medical University
About Kunming Medical University
Kunming Medical University, already known as Kunming Medical College, is a medicinal school situated in Kunming City, Yunnan Province, China.
The college ground involves an area of 125.4 hectares. It has around 15,000 understudies, of which more than 1,400 are undergraduate. The University has a staff of 6,000, and more than 1,150 are educators and partner teachers.
KMU has 13 schools, offering 15 Bachelor’s Degree programs, 34 Master’s Degree projects, and 1 Doctor’s Degree program. It has 9 subsidiary healing facility centers, 9 showing clinics, 39 rehearse doctor’s facilities, 6 preventive prescription practice destinations, 4 pharmaceutical practice locales, and 2 optical practice destinations. The greater part of this gives KMU understudies a steady considering and rehearsing condition.
With an accumulation of about 100,000 books, the college library has been assigned as Yunnan’s Central Sharing Library Network of National Literature. It is likewise a First-class Repository for China’s Medical and Academic Literature. KMU is a National Clinical Medicine Trial Center, and Yunnan Provincial Expert Testimony Center.
Students get a mix of basic and modern facilities in this university. Well-equipped classrooms, laboratories, well-furnished hostels, well-stocked library are just a few to name in the segment. Apart from this, the amount of affiliated clinics with the university is quite high thus enabling the students to have a better grasp at clinical practice.
Schools and departments
- School of Basic Medical Sciences
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Clinical Oncology
- School of Stomatology
- School of Forensic Medicine
- School of Nursing
- School of Public Health
- School of Pharmaceutical Science
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- School of Continuing Education
- School of Advanced Vocational Education and Training
- Haiyuan College
- Institute of Health Science
- Institute of Neuroscience
- Institute of Higher Medical Education
- Clinical Skill Training Center
- Yunnan Key Laboratory of Pharmacology for Natural Products
- Biomedical Engineering Research Center
- Scientific Research Center
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes