Harbin Medical University
About Harbin Medical University (HMU)
Harbin Medical University (HMU) is situated in Harbin, Heilongjiang region. HMU has a beautiful green grounds of 2.36 million square meters with structures of old engineering styles.
HMU was established in 1926 and brags of a background marked by brilliance and rich customs.
Harbin Medical University is enrolled in the official therapeutic registries of WHO , and its M.D. degree is perceived by the Medical Council of India (MCI), Bangladesh, Jordan and numerous other Asian nations without a prerequisite for degree tryout and approval. In nations of North America, Europe or different mainlands, for example, USA, Canada, UK, Australia. Alumni of HMU can get a therapeutic permit in the wake of passing particular board exams required in those nations.
Harbin Medical University has associations with the accompanying worldwide associations and affiliations:
- Asian Medical Education Association ( AMEA )
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Association of Sino-Russian Medical Universities (ASRMU)
A staff of more than 10,000 personnel are always at hands to provide services to the students. HMU staff gladly incorporates one academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and one Nightingale Prize victor. More than 70 employees have been allowed different prizes including Chinese Outstanding Young Teacher Award, Wu Jieping Medical Research Award, and Paul Jassen Award in Pharmacy. Such an experienced faculty on board for sure means the best clinical and theoretical knowledge for the students.
Schools and departments
- School of Clinical Medicine
- School of Basic Medical Sciences
- School of Public Health
- Center for Epidemic Disease
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Biological Information and Technology
- School of Humanity and Social Sciences
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes